Keeping it real...
Two Green Stones create jewellery and accessory pieces that embody the spirit of an individually minded feminine woman, using natural elements and components
Transparency is important...
- We're making an effort to use sustainable practices in every part of our business. We've teamed up with CarbonClick. CarbonClick looks like a green button at checkout. When you click it, a small contribution is added to your basket which purchases carbon offsets. These offsets reduce the environmental impact of the carbon emissions related to your purchase. CarbonClick funds forest restoration, tree planting, and renewable energy projects around the world. So you can rest assured that you are making a purchase with purpose
- All adhesives and leather edging sealants used are non-toxic
- Natural materials and components
- Ethically handcrafted and assembled in Australia by us, using imported materials sourced through reputable suppliers
- Non-toxic environmentally friendly tarnish prevention satchels are provided with each jewellery piece containing sterling silver or gold plated sterling silver
- We use recycled kraft paper packaging, compostable mailers and recycled cardboard delivery boxes to help minimize the impact on our environment. And with each order of tissue paper we place, our supplier plants a tree
- We are a conscious brand, constantly evolving one step at a time. Please join us on our journey...
Join us on Instagram...
“I cannot begin to tell you how much I love the collection. Each design is truly unique and organic, with its contrast of materials and shapes…” Actor, Presenter & Model, Erika Heynatz
"Not just another Jewellery designer, Jade's artistic approach is inspired by her daughter and their Australian Coastal lifestyle. Her lightweight handcrafted pieces of wearable art symbolise true values..." Wellness Entrepreneur and Author, Tamara Loehr
Stones of Meaning
R.A.W. Beauty in our mind consists of many things but we especially love and appreciate stones. Gems are not only beautiful but they will give to you in more ways than one...
And we can make our contribution back to Mother Nature by reducing our carbon footprint with CarbonClick. Learn more at our checkout.
Photograph by Katriena Emmanuel